To introduce myself to all of you, I thought I'd list 5 things about me you probably don't know.
Unless, of course, you are one of the people I told to read my blog so that it appears that I have readers. You know who you are.
THE FIVE THINGS:
1) I started out as an Opera major in college (there really is such a thing). But during my Junior year, my parents told me they weren't going to pay for me to get this ridiculous degree, so I majored in Geography instead. Primarily as a joke, because it was only in college that I realized that the British Isles are islands, that Great Britain was one of those islands, and that England is in Great Britain. Can anyone be so stupid and be in college? Apparently so.
I'm still not sure if the British Isles are considered part of Europe or not.
I'll guess yes.
2) I believe that curly potato chips taste better than flat ones.
3) I don't know anything about love at first sight, but the minute I met my husband, I knew I'd know him forever.
4) In 6th grade, Cheryl, Penny and I had a contest to see who could stay 100 pounds the longest. I lost first. Cheryl won because she always brought beansprouts for lunch. She was a vegetarian before it was cool.
5) My Mom used to call me Queeny. My real name is Sue. Once she jokingly called me in from outside "Sooo Eeee", like when you call a pig, and that started a trend.
I started out with 10 things, but decided to cut it down. I noticed my posts seem to be getting too long because of my incessant need to tell a story.
If you have any posts about you, please leave me a link in a comment.