Monday, December 5, 2011

The Drugs Are Great!

I haven't needed any pain meds yet, but the nurse said to just start anyway. So I'm getting delauted, or however you spell it, every 3 hours through the night.

I'm listening to Swinging Christmas on Pandora and singing along. What in the world was I so afraid of?

Well I may find out tonight.  My new knee has pillows under it and ice on top. Tonight I go to a straight leg. The nurse said that everyone is different, but that I will probably like it since I'm moving around so much.

PT starts tomorrow. It took too long for the spinal to wear off today to do anything. Probably due to the noob sticking me so many times. I am still very numb, but can move both legs a little and they just feel like they are asleep.

All in all I am very thankful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment