Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Real Shower In 17 Days

Our full bathrooms are on the second story, so even though I was cleared to take a shower a few days ago, I was reluctant to go up those stairs.  Today the shower actually called my name, and so I went.

O M G

It's impossible to believe that something so basic could give me so much pleasure. Simply amazing.

The stairs weren't bad at all. I had already figured out compensatory moves in the last few years to get up and down those stairs. 

I called the out-patient rehab facility - actually called the Sports Therapy Center. It makes me laugh to think a cryp such as I will be doing anything remotely related to sports.  Their first opening with the recommended guy won't be until Tuesday.

Every day is better than the day before and

I shouldn't have waited so long.......

No comments:

Post a Comment